Thursday, October 28, 2010

Blogging.....why not?

I've read some blogs.....people interest me.  I like to think, analyze, ponder.....so why not blog???

I have no plan or purpose for this blog.  Like me, it will evolve. 

I just turned 45 years old yesterday and was thinking a lot about my life - where it's been, where it's going, why some things have happened and why some things haven't.  I realized I am controlled too often by fear.  But I have the great privilege to be in Bible Study Fellowship.  We are studying Isaiah.  As my view of Almighty God is expanding, my fear is diminishing. 

In Isaiah 9 I was reminded of 4 names for Jesus:

Wonderful Counselor
Mighty God
Everlasting Father
Prince of Peace

It is upon these names that I am reflecting and putting my trust this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment